Our 17 Core Statements – Included in all Surveys
- I feel my pay is fair
Invites a review of overall compensation practices
- I have the tools and equipment I need to do my job
An integral part of an employer’s responsibility subject to the position in the organization
- Considering everything, I am satisfied working for this organization at the present time
Determines the need to review employee relations policies and practices to mitigate against unplanned turnover.
- I feel that the work I do directly impacts the success of my organization
An employee who understands his/her role will expend appropriate energy
- I have sufficient freedom to determine how I carry out my job responsibilities
A self-motivated, self-managed employee will keep overhead costs down
Start Satisfying Your Employees Today
From 3 to 3 million, let us know how many employees you want to be surveyed.
Contact us for a custom package tailored just for you!
BronzeUp to 20 employees
- Perfect for smaller companies that are looking for solid feedback.
SilverUp to 30 employees
- Great for medium companies looking to grow and streamline their business.
GoldUp to 50 employees
- Fantastic option for the large company looking to identify issues.
PlatinumUp to 100 employees
- Excellent for enterprise companies looking for a birds eye view.
Access comparative data by industry, geography, departments, union/non-union, customizable statements and previous years results
Zero administration time
17 Core statements
Easy to sign up
HRIR makes it easy:
- 20 minutes maximum for employees to complete
- Comments available on every question
- No administration time for employers
- Results available online immediately upon survey close
- Assess and analyze findings
- Comparative data and heat map in your report
- Use your business banner/logo
Why Do I Care?
- Know what your employees truly think
- Payroll is your largest controllable cost centre
- Construct proactive strategies to attract and retain staff
- Measure the performance of supervisors & managers
- Reduce absenteeism
- Measurement to contribute to incentive bonus plans
- Compare departments & seek out the weakest links
- Employee Satisfaction = More Productivity = Increased Profits
So what’s the downside? There really isn’t.
Improve the 3 P’s!Performance, Productivity and Profitability
We were very pleased with the smooth administration of the system with over 2000 employees completing the on-line survey in the same period with the results available for all reviewers who had received permission instantly upon the completion of the survey.
Ask The RIGHT Questions!
There are 17 Mandatory Core Universal Questions asked on every survey. Not enough?
Choose more from our list of 100 additional questions or create your own.
Each question allows for additional comments for clarity.
Choose either our forced response 4-point Likert Scale or a text response.
Customizable statements are also available at no additional charge
How Satisfied Are Your Employees?
Overall Satisfaction Index
Core Seventeen Satisfaction Index
HR/IR Core Seventeen Satisfaction Index
“Our employees come first.” “We’re only as strong as our people.” These declarative statements have been a staple of the workplace for decades. Yet judging by their routine growth strategies, countless senior management teams seem to be in denial of just how accurate...
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Your Survey System Mobile Friendly?
Can I export my survey results?
Can I find out who took the survey or who provided certain answers?
Still Have Questions?